Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast
    Character
    Noriyuky
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Any way or coming another event like this for get the Moogle Suit? I lost a chance for partecipate... ;_;
    (0)

Greetings GGGers!

The goblins are finally done sending out every last prize! (Thanks Gobbies!)
    Be sure to check your delivery box and see what tantalizing prizes may be in store for you. Thank you for your patience and enjoy!
    (6)

Okipuit - Community Team

Character
    Finalcure
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Notta maybe next year
    (0)

Character
    Kikorimo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I won a False hope+1, hidden effect: sadness
    (still empty delivery box so now I can say for certain, I told you so...)
    (8)

Character
    Kennx
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    FU MOOGLE...................
    (4)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds View Post
    I don't understand how 2 characters that are paid for by one person have any different effect on you from 2 characters paid by 2 people. You are essentially upset that there are too many people. I could say the same thing about you having a cooking mule. If you didn't have that mule, someone else would be selling more food. But they aren't, because you paid for that account and are entitled to the spoils. You paid for it, it's yours to do what you want.
    Sure I didnt have a problem if it was 2 different people, but you had NUMEROUS people posting that themselves and their alternate 'Cure-bot' or whatever the heck you want to call it were winning prizes (some even 3 or 4...) and essentially wasting items that other people would've been happy for (Orbs/Ark Weaps). Sure they have the right to since its their account, but morally, would you feel good knowing that your 'alternate' took item(s) away from another person that would've been happy just to have gotten a Rank 4? I stilll feel that there should have been further stipulations for this giveaway, but thats me, perhaps a minimum amount of Time Played In Game?
    (5)
    DNC99 ~ BST99 ~ NIN99 ~ SCH99 ~ BLM98 ~ BLU96 ~ SMN91 ~ RDM90
    FFXI Player (most of the time) since March 2006 [Fairy -> Sylph Server]
    Completed All Main Storyline Scenarios ~ Leathercraft 100+5 Main/Cooking 101+2 Mule

Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Greetings GGGers!

The goblins are finally done sending out every last prize! (Thanks Gobbies!)
    Be sure to check your delivery box and see what tantalizing prizes may be in store for you. Thank you for your patience and enjoy!
    Tell the Goblins they should notify their PR department that it might prevent future massacres and stealing of masks and mail to blow up desynthing if they were a bit more generous with their distribution of otherwise impact-less fireworks dispensing costumes.

But then, goblins have proven over the last 10 years to be dumb, so that information would likely be followed by derp-face anyway.
    (2)

Character
    Tigeriss
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    okay I am on the no prize no nothing ban wagon for this year. oh well at least I can stare at all the ark angel outfits.
    (0)

Character
    Frobos
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Thanks for nothin'. ^_^
    (5)

Character
    Kith
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I did not go into the giveaway expecting anything. I would have been happy receiving rank 5 vanity items, but I was one of many who didn't receive anything. It is still disappointing knowing this was likely the only chance to get the Mog Suit for a long time, if not the only chance.

Its like SE decided to throw a party for the 10th anniversary of FFXI.
    -Invites everyone to come, but only have party hats for a small portion of guests and party favors for an even smaller portion.
    -Everyone who RSVP'd is entered into a drawing to receive a party hat/favors.

Sure you are entitled to winning multiple times with multiple accounts trying to get some cool gear. We are still disappointed standing around everyone else with party hats on, especially when there are people with 3-4 hats on complaining that they didn't get something better or asking people how good they look in multiple hats.
    (10)

Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast