Thread: Item Levels

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectreman View Post
    Salvage is nice and all but HOW ABOUT ALLOWING US TO DO ASSAULT MISSIONS SOLO??

Damn it SE can't you figure that this game is fricking hard to get anything dones without having to pester veterans with things they don't care about anymore?

There are not enough newbies to do specific things in this game so why i STILL NEED 3 PPL FOR STUPID ASSAULT MISSIONS?

You have power/lag problems to keep solo instances? guess what? buy more hardware because we are supporting this game with money and not wishes. We are doing our part by giving you the money. Now spend this money on the product we are paying for or lose the customers.

Start acting like a real gaming company for Christ's sake!!!
    Amen to that. At this rate, I fully expect all the new monsters going forward to be Wire frames because "texturing is expensive guys!".
    (6)

Character
    Predatory
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    You did spell it out, Thanks though

Though in their defense, the main craze has kinda died down for pretty much all the good players who can beat Delve content, the rest are too busy complaining how hard it is. >_>
    Actually the people in my ls, and quite a few others are doing things like building ochains, and dharps, and leveling jobs we thought we'd never level because no one wants the jobs we have, and our working our asses off the be able to get into a fracture, but there are some in the game who complain content is too hard, there always has been, but thanks for being so general about people who havent beat fractures yet
    (2)

Character
    Katairyu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by predatory View Post
    Actually the people in my ls, and quite a few others are doing things like building ochains, and dharps, and leveling jobs we thought we'd never level because no one wants the jobs we have, and our working our asses off the be able to get into a fracture, but there are some in the game who complain content is too hard, there always has been, but thanks for being so general about people who havent beat fractures yet
    For a lot of people it's a Catch 22 situation, for instance, as a Samurai I will be allowed into a party to take on Dakuwaqa and get Tsurumaru unless I already have Tsurumaru, which is my only reason for taking on Dakuwaqa.

The solution? Level a support job to 99, gear it somewhat, hit up Delve and get your career-job gear that way.

But being a career Samurai, as in, the only job I really enjoy playing, I feel I should never have to main anything else in currently the most challenging endgame events. What's the point of playing a game if you don't enjoy it?
    (2)
    ~ I am the clear blue sky ~

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    It is an MMO with 22 jobs. If you never have to work with other people and sometimes meet their demands, it is not an MMO. If you never have to change jobs, why does every player get access to 22 jobs?

Working as intended.
    (5)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by airsparrowhawk View Post
    The solution? Level a support job to 99, gear it somewhat, hit up Delve and get your career-job gear that way.

But being a career Samurai, as in, the only job I really enjoy playing, I feel I should never have to main anything else in currently the most challenging endgame events. What's the point of playing a game if you don't enjoy it?
    I have played RDM since I began playing FFXI, through that time I have had to level WAR, WHM, MNK, BLM, DRK, SCH, BRD, and NIN. All of these jobs were originally never jobs I wanted to play, at all, but I had to because RDM went though horrible times when Abyssea came out, which stuck me as WAR, NIN, MNK, BLM, and WHM, all so I could proc or heal seal parties and +2 parties. After Abyssea was no longer the best, I went to VW, where I had to level DRK, because I had no Ukon, I made an OAT GS, and I had to level BRD as a support. After that went away I quickly learned that SCH was the only way I would ever get to touch NNI, or any other EG event before SoA, because I had no want to make an Empyrean or Relic for another job.

The point of all of this? I had to level around 10 other jobs just to play my RDM because RDM was not cutting it for people. SAM is good, you can play your job at the end at least, once you have your Tsurumaru if your a good SAM, people might actually take you to events, your situation has a bit more hope than mine. In all honesty, leveling and playing the other jobs isn't so bad, and even if it is, its easy, fast, and the sooner you get it done, the sooner its over with and you can play your SAM to your heart's content. If nothing else, you can try getting the GK from the WK, the level 115 one, its not nearly as good, but its not terrible either, you might be able to persuade some invites with it.
    (2)

Greetings,

Below is a comment from Producer Akihiko Matsui in regards to requests for the auction house to support an item level sort feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui View Post
    Matsui here.

Thank you for the feedback.

With the item level system implemented, we feel it’s important to make browsing the auction house even easier by addressing this with an item level sort feature, and we will be looking into this.

We will need to change the auction house specifications so that it references item levels instead of regular equipment levels, and we also need to give consideration for other related aspects this change will affect, so please give us a bit of time to implement this.
    (8)

Okipuit - Community Team

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30