Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    For current players who wish to move to the mobile app next year, will we be able to retain our character data, or will we have to start from the beginning?
    (20)

Character
    Zulexbarba
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    What service for the PlayStation® 2 and Xbox 360® versions will end on or around March 2016 , mean? so that the ones that still play on a xbox360 wont will be able to play afther that date and will be forced to play only on PC?
    (2)

Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    This ties in to a previous question about the mobile version being a port of the true FFXI: will players in the mobile and PC versions be able to interact with each other?
    (9)

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulex View Post
    What service for the PlayStation® 2 and Xbox 360® versions will end on or around March 2016 , mean? so that the ones that still play on a xbox360 wont will be able to play afther that date and will be forced to play only on PC?
    It means they will shut the service down for those consoles just like they shut tetra master down for everyone. If you want to continue playing Final Fantasy XI online by that time, you will have to play on PC or their planned mobile service.

Which comes to my question. It's no shock the ps2 support is being dropped seeing as the international countries did not get Seekers of Adoulin for ps2 outside of Japan. Furthermore has been speculated being dropped for years because of speculation it was holding back FFXI to be improved. So the question is this: Why is the XBox360 version being dropped? (I play windows version)
    (0)
    Last edited by Ladynamine; 03-19-2015 at 10:15 PM.

Character
    Chunfeng
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Not sure if this question was ever asked before, but i am wondering if the SE producers are considering a truly FFXI movie (with all 22 jobs appearing as different characters inside the movie, without any job overpowering any)?

I know i may be too idealistic or childish to ask for this, but it has always been my wish to see a truly FFXI movie. Esp now, when i feel that the end is coming.... /cry >.<~~
    (4)
    Last edited by Chunfeng; 03-19-2015 at 10:30 PM.

Character
    Brandi
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

delve

I was thinking if there could be a ultimate delve zone which carried all mega bosses from all the previous delve zones and adding in one ultra mega boss.
    Only way to get in is that each member have every delve zone completed, and in this zone H-P Blayds should drop a bit more often then anywhere else just a suggestion. I think it would be really cool.
    (1)

I kinda feel like huge butt for asking for ffxi on mobile for the last 3 years via forums.... I didn't think it would cost ffxi for Xbox 360 ..... Though I'm a little excited to play ffxi on my iPad and iPad mini (to make up for me trio boxing with 2 xbox 1 PC) but I anticipate more people using third part programs to make up for this change, please reconsider keeping xbox support, or maybe releasing a version on the xbox one marketplace
    (1)

Character
    Ilisidi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Will there ever be a finish for the Chocobo Racing Quests. There was a Bronze Trophy and a Mythril Trophy, so it's kinda missing a Gold Trophy.

Also +1 on giving us a standalone offline single player version of FFXI.
    (4)
    Last edited by Ilisidi; 03-20-2015 at 12:47 AM.

Character
    Lumei
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Is it possible that FFXI might receive the "A Realm Reborn" treatment? That is, will we ever see the game rebuilt from scratch for the sake of modernizing it?
    (20)

Character
    Materdark
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Will we see any updates for relic and mythic holders boost in weapon damage or boost in afterglow in the future?
    (8)

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast