Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player

Raptor Mount mini game

Hello! I was wondering if anyone has completed the mini game to unlock mounts. I am having a hard time figuring it out. The raptor loses steam quickly and I can make it to the food locations no matter what path I take. Please help! thank you!
    (0)

Once the pep bar fills and the raptor's stamina gets around half way down, /cheer.
    (0)

Player
    Thank you! I had a feeling there was something I misunderstood. Cheers!
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    Once the pep bar fills and the raptor's stamina gets around half way down, /cheer.
    I missed that the first time I when through, and feel they should have made that /cheer a different color to stand out some.
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Bladedave
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Hi when I get to the check points what am I supposed to do, there's nothing to select or do. what am I missing? Thank you.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Bladedave View Post
    Hi when I get to the check points what am I supposed to do, there's nothing to select or do. what am I missing? Thank you.
    There's food inside the mounds, you need to go close to it and have the raptor feed.
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Quote Originally Posted by Zeargi View Post
    There's food inside the mounds, you need to go close to it and have the raptor feed.
    Don't need to do anything to feed it, by the way. Just move in close and it'll feed itself.
    That said, not sure what they used to tame that raptor...

It has the munchies and becomes very lethargic if you don't give it proper motivation.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    I found that cheering as soon as possible (about half full on the pep bar) was more effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeargi View Post
    This. The blue light isn't the food, you have to go into the mound and run over the food. They put the indicator at the entrance instead of on top of the food so you don't have to circle around the mounds looking for the entrance.

Has anyone found the tiger?
    (0)

Character
    Ashleh
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 90
    I tried about 5 times or more before I figured out you had to actually feed the raptor in the mounds. I made it pretty close to the goal just by /cheer-ing with no food... but I'm pretty sure it's impossible without.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    Has anyone found the tiger?
    It's going to be in the April Log-in campaign that has yet to be announced on the website.
    I suspect the Mog Patio plans is going to be one of the rewards as well.

[edit]
    Sauce:
    (1)
    Last edited by Shirai; 04-08-2016 at 07:23 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast