Thread: Assault Tags

Character
    Crystalweapon
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 96

Assault Tags

Just Curious, has anything new come up about adjusting tag acquisition. I've been bouncing between games, and I was wondering if the timer has been adjusted already. That or if anything else has been said on the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    I'm sure you'll be glad to hear that just as the dev. team is planning adjustments to Campaign and other content, both Nyzul Isle and the Assault system itself will be seeing changes in the future! While there aren't plans set in stone yet, they plan on handling adjustments in the order that the community speaks the loudest about (so keep that feedback coming!).

Regarding the idea of making Imperial Army I.D. tags like Traverser Stones, they said that it'd be quite difficult to implement with the current system. Instead, they're looking into the possibility of reducing the time for I.D. issuance.
    (4)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8NsnLfIAcs&feature=BF&list=PLB5F836BEB04E9DF1&index=8

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Nothing yet.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalWeapon View Post
    Just Curious, has anything new come up about adjusting tag acquisition. I've been bouncing between games, and I was wondering if the timer has been adjusted already. That or if anything else has been said on the issue.
    Due to them adding Neo-Nyzul Isle and us hearing nothing about this in the year and 2.5 months since that post, I would assume we are getting nothing from it.
    (0)

I'd rather Assault missions were not limited to a minimum of three people. I really want ot do them, but beause of the tiered system, and people not wanting to just help because it'll waste one lf their tags, it is incredibly difficult to find someone to help on your level.
    (1)

Character
    Kathee
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Since this thread is kind of relevant to a problem I'm having at the moment, posting here instead of making new thread.

A lot of assaults and salvage are soloable and duoable, can we get rid of the 3 person minimum. please?
    (2)
    All is good and nothingness is dead

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackstin View Post
    I'd rather Assault missions were not limited to a minimum of three people. I really want ot do them, but beause of the tiered system, and people not wanting to just help because it'll waste one lf their tags, it is incredibly difficult to find someone to help on your level.
    old thread about this awhile back this was the response

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    We are aware that with the current level of difficulty, it is possible to clear things with less than three people. However, we do not have plans of changing it so that you can solo/duo this content due to the fact that the "cost" of Assault-related content is 3 tags. Therefore, the rewards, and other aspects, are balanced for the "cost" of 3 people or more entering.
    (0)