Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Meyi View Post
    Teugghia is still evil though. :/ She's not afraid to be stingy with seals, even with yellow proc.
    Teugghia. I had to look her up lol. Killed that dozens of times a THF, WHM, BLM, (DRK). I admit though, I fudging hated it. If it wasn't for my WHM being so good I'd of died a lot during the whole... TP Move > CHAINSPELL shit that happened.

Thankfully, Due to my SB/agi set, She rarely TP moved unless we were trying to trigger Yellow. I think we were after DRK/DRG body the most, I think we saw maybe 2 DRG? got all 10 DRK, 10BLM, and i got 4NIN for my (at the time) 75NIN. Even picked up a few DRK seals myself for my (at the time) 66DRK.

I admit, She is a skank though >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Runespider View Post
    I think this is true, would be nice if it only gave you seals for jobs you have over 75. Some kind of check system, even if they lowered the chance of actually getting a seal.
    Excuse me madam

They already have a Check system in place. It checks which jobs you currently have below level 50, And gives you seals for that only

(0)

Character
    Shuffles
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    "They already have a Check system in place. It checks which jobs you currently have below level 50, And gives you seals for that only"

Saddly I honestly believe this.
    (1)

Character
    Kyte
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambus View Post
    emp +2 sch pants are useless.
    While not particularly good at the moment, they could become more useful in the future when the game shifts back out of abyssea. +25 magic accuracy for enfeebles (more for white magic enfeebles) is kind of a lot. For nukes, there might end up being some situations where Parsimony nukes are useful again and +15 magic accuracy is helpful.
    (1)

Player
    I still think that stagger effect needs to be more evenly spread out with in the 20 jobs more so then it is now. Most ppl who do not want this are very use to doing low man runs as in 2-3 person runs so they can get there items much faster. Why not just add in bcnm version of all nm in abys that have no stagger at all but have an equal to slightly lower drop rate then thought poped by triggers in abys. Sadly abys only become about can you stagger or not if you cant your gimp if you can your good.
    (0)

Character
    Lefiont
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    COR Lv 90
    As someone who has basically an inactive LS, and not many in-game friends who play anymore I like the idea of making seals more readily available or easier to obtain. It's been a pain trying to get them and I still do not have any for a single one of my primary jobs. I would LOVE if they would make them trade-able (not AH-able). I have several that a couple of my in-game friends could use and they have several I could use.
    (2)

Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    They need to add more then one option when farming Empyrean weapon upgrades. This stuff should be instanced that would solve everyones problems.
    (0)
    it's what you learn after you know it all that counts

Character
    Seyomeyo
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate
    •Notorious Monsters’ Weaknesses
    For the upcoming version update, we are only making adjustments to blue magic, however, we would like to continue to make adjustments to magic and weapon skills in the future. At any rate, we plan to make adjustments on the basis that no job will become the be-all end-all.
    Like others have said, I hope this doesn't mean that we'll have to bring more people along to guarantee various weakness procs. I think a good solution would be to have weakness trigger-able by the old set of standards, plus something from a new set at the same time. Example = Aolean Edge being interchangable with cyclone for a red trigger. I'm aware of that particular example being useless, but it was the only thing I could think of at the time. (Better example is Tachi: Yukikaze being interchangable with Freezebite)
    (1)

Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Seyomeyo View Post
    Like others have said, I hope this doesn't mean that we'll have to bring more people along to guarantee various weakness procs. I think a good solution would be to have weakness trigger-able by the old set of standards, plus something from a new set at the same time. Example = Aolean Edge being interchangable with cyclone for a red trigger. I'm aware of that particular example being useless, but it was the only thing I could think of at the time. (Better example is Tachi: Yukikaze being interchangable with Freezebite)
    That really doesn't make any sense to me. People would just get the more popular jobs and just forget about the others. I like how they are doing now where they are trying to make every job seem important.
    (0)
    it's what you learn after you know it all that counts

Character
    Juilan
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    As always, we appreciate all the feedback you all provide regarding Abyssea.

We spoke to the development team in regards to all your questions about [dev]1003.
    Additional Methods of Obtaining Empyrean +1 Seals
    With the new battlefields that will be added, players will have another venue in which to obtain +1 seals. With this factored in, the chance of obtaining seals in order from highest to lowest will be notorious monsters first, followed by the new battlefields, and lastly quests.

There will be two tiers of battlefields, one for a 3 person party and another for a 6 person party. By taking on a battlefield the possibility of obtaining +1 seals are as follows: 1 -2 for the 3 person party battle and 3-4 for the 6 person party battle. While you cannot aim for specific seal rewards, we will make it possible to select which battlefield you can attempt depending on what job and slot you would like to obtain.
    Obtaining Seals via Quests
    While adjustments are not being made during the upcoming version update, in regards to repeatable quests specifically, we would like to make adjustments to the necessity of having to leave and re-enter the area. We also plan to adjust quests where the reward may not necessarily be equal to the level of difficulty required. Due to the fact that we’ll need to adjust each quest individually, making changes all at once will be quite difficult; however, we would like to start making adjustments a bit at a time.And adjusting the receive rate of a seal by 10% (being about 11%)
    Additional Methods of Obtaining Empyrean +2 Items
    Due to the fact that it was a bit difficult to completely solve everything during the upcoming version update, this is something that we would like to continue working on in the future. We’re working diligently so that disputes arising from heavy congestion can be avoided.Making the monsters drop 3 of the mat they dropped one of
    Notorious Monsters’ Weaknesses
    For the upcoming version update, we are only making adjustments to blue magic, however, we would like to continue to make adjustments to magic and weapon skills in the future. At any rate, we plan to make adjustments on the basis that no job will become the be-all end-all.Also changing the triggered announcement
    that looks better
    1 - 2 and 3 - 4
    you're having about half(floor) or 2/3 of the people getting seals so someone is getting the short end, not everyone or most! Although I'd be okay with the 0 - 1 and 1-2 if and only if the fights dont take 15 to 20 min
    (0)
    Last edited by Juilan; 04-20-2011 at 01:25 PM.
    I have the final form of Aegis, it has 40 Def Augments Shield bash V and Magic Damage Taken -45%... The ultimate form!

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post

I don't think they're designating an entirely new battle-field simply for obtaining 1 +1 seal... If they are... I give up.
    Just as Karbuncle mentioned here, for the new battlefields where you can obtain Empyrean +1 seals, please note that these battlefields will also yield equipment, materials, and other spoils as well.
    (5)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast