Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    If it takes you 100 days to complete 1 Magian staff you aren't trying to finish it and are killing 5 mobs a day if that.
    (0)

100 days or not, magian trials are mostly mind-numbingly boring. I'd pay quite a bit for a weapon comparable to a trialed weapon just to avoid that.
    (0)

Character
    Drdelicious
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 90
    why is everyone suggesting rdm gets ultima? since its the best DD magic in most FF games, id say thats blm territory. for rdms id suggest more enfeebling spells, another tier of para, slow and blind would be ideal. just sayin'
    (0)

Character
    Kimikiki
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    *Sigh* If this is the state of the BLM as it stands today, I feel sorry for you all. Is it really that hard to put in maybe 1-2 hours of work a day for, what a week at most toward getting a magian +2 staff?
    (1)
    Kimiko - Siren
    /panic motion - http://www.panicmotion.net

Character
    Opto
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 68
    lol @ people complaining game is boring/tedius but still play
    (1)

Character
    Tanathos
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 90
    Well for me a game must be fun, and i dont see the fun to kill 250 same mob.. its like a Wow bashing... of course you need more than 1 trial staff.. if ut was online one yes np but for all element...
    (0)

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanathos View Post
    Well for me a game must be fun, and i dont see the fun to kill 250 same mob.. its like a Wow bashing... of course you need more than 1 trial staff.. if ut was online one yes np but for all element...
    I get the point where this can go..

I really dislike the magian trails for staffs, and that is why I have not done any yet. ( I made a dagger for THF/DNC and brd melee i guess... and a PDT sword because those are most dire and bring out the best improvement vs what i had)

you need a light acc one, 6 potency staffs, a dark acc one, earth acc one, some combo of weapons for RDM ( club/shield, i dont know what is best anymore) and having SMN staffs for - prep. Then having MAB swords for blu( light MAB if you want to pad that since holy after curing can be mean >XD) (you can also use the 51 staffs for acc but you are still carrying those 8 + magain staffs)

so at 75 you where fine with 8 staffs if you had all the mage jobs leveled. now if you want to be good you need around 20+ weapons for mage jobs, I thought SE was suppose to be getting better with inventory management not making it worse.
    (0)
    Last edited by Rambus; 03-14-2011 at 03:25 PM.

You guys can rest assured that BLMs will indeed get Meteor. Stop saying 'Please, give BLMs Meteor' If you have read the very first thing that SE said on these new Updates (from last year) is that: 'It is about time we introduced BLMs to Meteor.' So, yeah, take it down an octave. XD lols

And also, if WHMs get Dia III, RDMs needs to get Dia IV, and along with Dia IV, we must also get Bio IV. (We are the best enfeeblers, not WHMs, so this is necessary.)

Holy II should go to PLDs and WHMs.

Ultima should also go to BLMs. Maybe Demi too. And Merton.

RDMs should get 'Merton' and Demi. And Raise II. And Cure V. And Reflect. And Barrier to let the RDM have both Pro and Shell on, plus give the RDM a resistance percentage to all Elements. Tier III Enspells. Tier III debuff spells (Slow III, Paralyze III, and Blind III.) Also, let the RDM learn the spell Phalanx III, not have it merited.

WHM should get Cure VII. And Raise IV. And Protect/Shell VI. And Shellra and Protectra VI. And a Null spell to help strengthen Resistance against all Elemental powers/ailments to a %.

PLDs should get Shell V. Plus a spell like: Gain-Enmity. But a PLD type spell name instead of Gain (Gain being RDM's signature spell name.) And Cure V. (If a PLD casts Cure V, he/she gains massive hate, instead of its less Enmity effect.)

That's all I can think of atm....lols
    (0)

Player
    I thought this was a Blm thread, lol. Anyway, Blm should finally get direct damage Dark Magic spells. For example, Shadow1-5, Shadowga1-3, Shadowja, Eclipse(AM)1 and 2. Meteor is a given, but nothing's been said about Comet by Square Enix. Death would be fun, make it like Zantetsuken except not area of effect. Bio3 would be appreciated, as well as Sleep3. No Ultima. One thing I love about FFXI is that nonelemental attacks are few and far between. Why would the masters of Elemental Magic get a spell that is nonelemental?
    (0)
    Last edited by Bejiita; 03-14-2011 at 05:45 PM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDelicious View Post
    why is everyone suggesting rdm gets ultima? since its the best DD magic in most FF games, id say thats blm territory. for rdms id suggest more enfeebling spells, another tier of para, slow and blind would be ideal. just sayin'
    doubt you will see this as it would make the tier II merit enfeebles pointless.
    (0)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast