Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Drumskull
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Please fix vw campign

no 1 can make money out of it in asura, all vw areas infested by botts just add ilvl vw plz thanks, game masters are not doing anything about it, so should we all buy gill now? i can only make gill during campign and Ambuscade and sometimes salvage do something please square enix jesus F christ
    (0)
    Last edited by Kalimairo; 02-18-2019 at 03:56 PM.

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Well maybe now will more see the plight of those of us who have been battling bots farming items that are desynthed into spheres for months and months. Yet we report to SE and they do nothing about them.
    (1)

Character
    Drumskull
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    so FFXI is going International Ragnarok online route
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    Well maybe now will more see the plight of those of us who have been battling bots farming items that are desynthed into spheres for months and months. Yet we report to SE and they do nothing about them.
    I went through Palborough Mines for the first time in about a year the other day.

I can't believe the SAME bots are there since then, same names, running in their fixed patterns.

STF is clearly not working, and needs to be reviewed, in my personal opinion.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    i just completed most of voidwatch during the campaign on Shiva and ive not seen a single bot. (Yes, we do still have RMT over here)
    (2)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    i just completed most of voidwatch during the campaign on Shiva and ive not seen a single bot. (Yes, we do still have RMT over here)
    When I was on Fenrir, I'd barely see a single person, let alone a bot. With 300 people online during my playtime, and that was some years back.

Asura peaks at 3300 on weekends.
    (0)

We don't have that issue on Lakshmi. RMT is everywhere, but they will go where there is a higher population.
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I started on asura over 12 years ago. Why do I need to move to get away from bots when it is SE's job to get rid of those that are using automated 3rd party programs, as set by THEIR own rules that they are illegal.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    When I was on Fenrir, I'd barely see a single person, let alone a bot. With 300 people online during my playtime, and that was some years back.

Asura peaks at 3300 on weekends.
    I'm glad I'm not on asura then. Even in the peak heyday of FFXI I never saw that many ppl on Shiva. It sure is a good thing nidhogg etc are force pop now lol, i'd hate to be there for those HNM pulls.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I'm glad I'm not on asura then. Even in the peak heyday of FFXI I never saw that many ppl on Shiva. It sure is a good thing nidhogg etc are force pop now lol, i'd hate to be there for those HNM pulls.
    Depends on your play style. MMO's are based around numbers of people, that was their original design concept too. Also more people = more subs.

The issue is not about large numbers of people, but the resources available. With a higher number of people on a server, I think more Apex, more ??? points, and generally more instances need to be added. Then it doesn't matter how many growing number of people are on the server.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast