Character
    Asukoya
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90

Is it possible to extend Trust USE

Hello all,
    Is there any plan to extend Trust npc use ?
    I tried to do a BCNM and Trust does not work there.
    Shouting for hours and no one answer.
    It seems this game have not many players on it or low level content does not interest anymore.

So please update TRUST use to be used in any battlefield.

Thanks a lot for reading me.
    (1)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoniks View Post
    Shouting for hours and no one answer.
    I guess the solution would be to move to a more populated server? Rather than the quiet one you are currently on.
    (0)

Character
    Asukoya
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90
    Well i guess, when you create a character the game should tell you wich server have less or full people, or they should merge more world .....
    (1)

Character
    Kalsena
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Telling people to pay to fix a problem of SE's making has never really been a solution. Unfortunately, I don't think they intend to make trusts summonable in BCs to "preserve item value" or some lame excuse from yesteryear. Fortunately, there aren't really any must-have items from low-tier BCs anymore, save maybe a few spells. And if that's what you're after, you should probably ask for a few more sources instead.
    (1)

Character
    Asukoya
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90
    I'm trying to do them for fun mainly. Exp point gain is fast and i'm not a collector stuff. Making gils is not a real problem since gears dropped from treasure casket sell fair price to npcs and some repeatable quest give enough gils for me.

I played the game before and making the trust system is a huge effort for SE to make the game more playable now. They only should push it to the maximum.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoniks View Post
    Well i guess, when you create a character the game should tell you wich server have less or full people, or they should merge more world .....
    Not a bad idea actually. Maybe a number next to each server of choice when you start, as to how many people are actually online at the time.

Some people like busy play style, some people like quieter servers. This gives people the choice.
    (1)

Character
    Asukoya
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90
    Yup and another idea, why not merge every Action house for each world to a single one
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    It is good to have servers with different populations. I wouldn't move to Asura if you paid me. I know people here and it doesn't matter to me that there isn't as many people here. Yes, finding like minded people for certain contents can be tricky but in the case of BCs other than high tiers or macro/microcosmic orb, I don't really have much reason to do them.

That being said, all of the orb BCs should allow it, not just the "relevant" ones. Telling people to server transfer or to ask for merges which people on those other servers may not want is not a solution.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    That being said, all of the orb BCs should allow it, not just the "relevant" ones. Telling people to server transfer or to ask for merges which people on those other servers may not want is not a solution.
    Well it is in this case.

OP said that they were shouting for hours.

The odd's of shouting on a server with a population 5~6x that of OP's greatly improves the chances of getting people.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    Well it is in this case.

OP said that they were shouting for hours.

The odd's of shouting on a server with a population 5~6x that of OP's greatly improves the chances of getting people.
    Even on asura I'd still put money on shouting/yelling for hours. There's very little reason to do most non-ilvl Orb BCs other than farts and giggles, they'd have better luck meeting some friends first and then planning a play session in the future.
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast