Page 164 of 297 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 2962
    Character
    Reain
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    This requires attention.

It's a large customer service failure that a paying customer doesn't even know if his issue has been escalated to the right team yet or a time frame for resolution.

He shouldn't have to ask the player base for help getting attention to his problem.
    (3)

Player
    Bug Reports do not, ever, get responded to directly. The only response they will get is being moved around the subforums to indicate their processing status. The linked bug report, which is not directly related to the one complaining btw, has already been moved to Accepted Bugs. That means that it has already been escalated and will be looked into. Then it'll eventually get moved to a different subforum to indicate how they are going to treat it. Bug reports, when properly made using the template like the linked one, begin getting processed pretty fast too in general. The only improvement I'd like to see in the bug reporting process would be some sort of status-change notification to the poster so we don't have to sort thru the forums manually ourselves to see if our own reports get accepted or rejected.

On the other hand, there is a different long-term and massive customer service failure on SE's part. Why do we not have an English speaking community representative on staff for roughly two years now? I know that job postings were announced on JPside twice so far, but we have yet to see anyone employed in that absolutely needful position.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 04-10-2018 at 12:25 AM.
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Halley View Post
    I would rather just have an unlimited rr1 ring just like warp ring, or make rr earrings unlimited use etc
    A reduction on the Warp ring timer would be nice too.
    (0)

Character
    Haldarn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kleyman View Post
    I would have never guessed that a game i pay a monthly fee for so it can be supported, would not provide any player support in return... If my company just blew off customers they way i have been, it would be chaos. Paying customers are the reason you exist.
    This is awful. Surprised that the GM you contacted didn't just move you, as that's well within their power.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Why do we not have an English speaking community representative on staff for roughly two years now?
    Eh, what about Sicycre?
    (0)
    It all began with a stone...

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kleyman View Post
    I would have never guessed that a game i pay a monthly fee for so it can be supported, would not provide any player support in return... If my company just blew off customers they way i have been, it would be chaos. Paying customers are the reason you exist.
    I just noticed your submission in the new screenshot competition.

Now it makes perfect sense
    (3)
    Last edited by Sirmarki; 04-10-2018 at 03:03 AM.

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

chocobo digging

can you make oricalcum ores, and mahogany logs less rare from chocobo digging? pweeeze!
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Haldarn View Post
    Eh, what about Sicycre?
    Check the English dev tracker. How many times have we had any communication with the devs that was not update/maintenance related in the past two years?
    And yeah, I watched the job postings til they were taken down each time.. I know it wasn't filled the first time, and we haven't heard a peep about this year's attempt either, so my hopes are not high.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    can you make oricalcum ores, and mahogany logs less rare from chocobo digging? pweeeze!
    oh and to add to that darksteel ores. the more the merrier. or at least take the 100 limit ban off of chocobo digging. either one makes me happy.
    (0)

Character
    Haldarn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Check the English dev tracker. How many times have we had any communication with the devs that was not update/maintenance related in the past two years?
    And yeah, I watched the job postings til they were taken down each time.. I know it wasn't filled the first time, and we haven't heard a peep about this year's attempt either, so my hopes are not high.
    Ah sorry, was just responding to your post about us not having a rep when we do. Sicy's posted a decent amount of times in response to players' queries. I don't know why they'd recruit anyone else when there's so little solid information that can be communicated past the dev updates. One person seems to be enough at this point in the game's life cycle, and probably more than is justifiable from their current subscription income.
    (0)
    It all began with a stone...

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Haldarn View Post
    Ah sorry, was just responding to your post about us not having a rep when we do. Sicy's posted a decent amount of times in response to players' queries. I don't know why they'd recruit anyone else when there's so little solid information that can be communicated past the dev updates. One person seems to be enough at this point in the game's life cycle, and probably more than is justifiable from their current subscription income.
    The devs themselves interact with the Japanese player base 2-5x per week. They have even been opening up a bit and answering direct, stat-related player questions. Most of the past months' Login Campaign prizes were by (Japanese) player request. The vast majority of information coming out of SE regarding this game at this point is being released on these very forums, but in the Japanese language only. Sicycre has not functioned as an interface between us and the devs for far too long to qualify as anything close to the position/title that we are talking about. There really isn't much of anything to indicate there is even a real person behind the name anymore since she's gotten relegated to only translating patch notes for the past several years. I don't like saying any of this since I know it sounds quite negative, but facts are facts and there is no one on the payroll right now. orz

It is a fact that the company posted job listings for a Community Manager to handle the FFXI forums last year (which went unfilled) and this year (not known for sure, but the posting seemed to expire rather than being taken down..)
    (0)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 04-11-2018 at 03:28 AM.

Page 164 of 297 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 264 ... LastLast