Character
    Peacewalker
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    Reassuring...
    Wouldn't be so bad if posting on the forums actually changed something.
    The only thing I've ever seen being changed were their stance on R/M/E, but that was because of the JP's and all the people dropping subs.

Is there anything we can do besides sit and cry/wait for them to do something?

And I don't know if you've ever been on the support chat, but 80% of the staff there are real dickholes that will disconnect on you before even trying to help you. That is when you actually manage to connect.
    (0)

Character
    Peacewalker
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Lol, I just got in touch with the support, the guy just went through all the premade messages and disconnected!
    He didn't even let me answer, this is bullshit, after 1 hour waiting on the queue...
    What do I have to do to get my account back?
    (0)

Character
    Peacewalker
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Agent Jordan G: Hello and thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX Customer Support. Just a few moments while I review your question, please.
    You: Hello
    You: Thanks for not hanging up on me this time
    You: I understand that earlier I didn't answer, but it's because after waiting 1:30hr on the queue I was just too distracted..
    Agent Jordan G: The program discounts if the customer is non- responsive with in a time limit. We have not control over it.
    Agent Jordan G: Hello my name is Jordan, may I please have your name?
    You: xxxxxxxxx
    Agent Jordan G: How can I help you today?
    You: well, I faxed the information requested by the staff to recover my account
    You: that was on monday
    You: and I would really like to recover it for the beta of FFXIV at least
    You: so I've been wondering what else do I need to do to get my account back
    Agent Jordan G: If you have submitted the information that was requested you will be updated by email when we have finished or if we need more information.
    You: and how long would that take?
    Agent Jordan G: There is no ETA as it is very case by case. Everyone's account is different.
    Agent Jordan G: Are there any different issues I can assist you with right now?
    You: it's just very frustrating to wait for an email that might not even come, in case something goes wrong, because the first time I sent the fax, no one sent any emails
    You: and the first fax had a mistake, because it was impossible to read my ID
    You: and I never got an email saying that
    You: I don't know, I would just like to have some more information on the process
    You: I thought it would be something simpler than just waiting for an investigation, what else is there to investigate? I sent what was requested and I'm proving that I'm indeed the person that owns the account
    Agent Jordan G: I'm sorry I do not have that information.
    Agent Jordan G: Thank you for visiting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center! Take care and hope to see you online!
    Agent Jordan G has disconnected.
    He disconnected without even caring about what I said...
    (1)

Character
    Danial
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I kinda feel like they just have two guys in a basement working on all these cases. I personally have not been hacked but I know others who were. Haven't seen any of them since.
    (4)

Character
    Hekuteku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    You are far more patient than I am when it comes to dealing with their support. I am mostly just waiting for ARR or TESO at this point I already cancelled my subscription a few days ago so once the next billing cycle comes around I am free. The company seems to have no interest in keeping the game running so this level of support does not surprise me and I would have tout it wouldn't surprise anyone else.
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceWalker View Post
    He disconnected without even caring about what I said...
    That is a bunch of bullshit... not what you said, what they did, poor service to the extreme. "Can you explain why I gave you all of my info you asked for even in ridiculous ways and you still cant just give me the info to access my account?" in return "I cant answer, but before you say anything else, I'm hanging up. Take care and hope to see you online, oh wait, you have no account to get online with! Hahahahaha..." Its just... words escape me on how retarded this support is...
    (2)

Character
    Peacewalker
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mittenz View Post
    You are far more patient than I am when it comes to dealing with their support. I am mostly just waiting for ARR or TESO at this point I already cancelled my subscription a few days ago so once the next billing cycle comes around I am free. The company seems to have no interest in keeping the game running so this level of support does not surprise me and I would have tout it wouldn't surprise anyone else.
    Sadly the account that I want to recover is my XIV account, I don't want to buy another copy of the game, I want my old char back, even if he has no more money...
    (0)

Character
    Hekuteku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceWalker View Post
    Sadly the account that I want to recover is my XIV account, I don't want to buy another copy of the game, I want my old char back, even if he has no more money...
    My oh my, well that's most concerning. So the SE account is compromised for their fancy new game and still won't offer any level of support
    (0)

Character
    Peacewalker
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Here's some interesting pieces from SE's official forums (note that SE staff doesn't even look at these forums)
    http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/..._with_Jordan_G
    http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/...stomer_service!!!
    http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/...ver_my_account
    http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/..._game_FF14:ARR

I'm not trying to flame SE, I would just love them to improve their customer service.
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast