Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    The longer you have to wait, the better it's likely to be in the end.
    (0)

Character
    Pretre
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    The longer you have to wait, the better it's likely to be in the end.
    now there is a guy that has faith in this game lasting much longer. I wish I had the same faith but given the falling numbers id like R/E/M update now to play with it while I can
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds View Post
    WTF does I level have to do with the amount of work these take? I can make enough bayld to buy a weapon that is better than an 85-95 weapon in less than an hour. That's some BS. They should just change them all from level 85-95 and make them 99. Just give people stats on the lower level ones that are of comparatively equal to how they are now.
    Exactly! And while they're at it, they should give my onion sword 50 DMG at least. I mean, they upped the *top tier* weapons and will be upping the lvl 99 versions of REMs, so Gimmie gimmie gimmie /sarcasm

Buddy... It's a freaking 95 level weapon. It is the top tier for level 95 weapons. If I get the level 75 Relic, should it be immediately upgraded to the level 99 version? NO FREAKING WAY!

What is the likely scenario is there will be a quest/TotM type thing to get them higher, just like there was a quest to make them from 75-80-85-90-95-99... continuing on, it will probably go 99-ilvl105-110-115-120-125-130...

Like seriously people... I know it's all about instant gratification and more power with all of y'all, but This post is ridiculous and deserves to be deleted. OMG... Ridiculous post it ridiculous.
    (1)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamph View Post
    Exactly! And while they're at it, they should give my onion sword 50 DMG at least. I mean, they upped the *top tier* weapons and will be upping the lvl 99 versions of REMs, so Gimmie gimmie gimmie /sarcasm

Buddy... It's a freaking 95 level weapon. It is the top tier for level 95 weapons. If I get the level 75 Relic, should it be immediately upgraded to the level 99 version? NO FREAKING WAY!

What is the likely scenario is there will be a quest/TotM type thing to get them higher, just like there was a quest to make them from 75-80-85-90-95-99... continuing on, it will probably go 99-ilvl105-110-115-120-125-130...

Like seriously people... I know it's all about instant gratification and more power with all of y'all, but This post is ridiculous and deserves to be deleted. OMG... Ridiculous post it ridiculous.
    Yur right dude! It's a 95 weapon! So it should either take like 5 minutes and one NM Kill to get, or it should be much more powerful than it is. Otherwise something is completely out of whack. If you haven't made that connection yet then may god have mercy on your simple widdle mind. Stop acting like you don't understand why people are pissed that they put mad work and money into things that got trashed for no reason. You do understand. Nobody is buying the "Hai guyz... why so sad panda?!?" act.
    (2)
    Last edited by FrankReynolds; 08-14-2013 at 11:27 PM.

Character
    Rustic
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiran View Post
    After reading the proposed adjustments and finding out that only the 99-iterations of RME's will be boosted to compete viably with the new Delve weapons, I must say I'm a little worried. These weapons take time to get and not everyone can take them to 99 (especially in the case of empyrean weapons). So if one has a level 85 or 90 empyrean, it's just gonna be the end of the line for us?

I wield an Almace-90 and I love the thing. I obviously don't expect the damage to receive a boost to equal to that which the 99-variants are receiving, but it would be very nice if it received at least some boost (making the Base Damage somewhere from 90~100 would be nice). Also, if weapons that are 95 and below are not to receive this boost, will there be plans to make it easier to upgrade them?
    Adoulin is a L99 game. Why would they update lesser versions of a weapon where the Adolulin-era upgrade is supposed to be the "next step" post oldschool L99? This is another step up on the ladder, not simply making the current L99 weapons better.
    (0)
    Old-time player, new-time character- Ragnarok server.

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustic View Post
    Adoulin is a L99 game. Why would they update lesser versions of a weapon where the Adolulin-era upgrade is supposed to be the "next step" post oldschool L99? This is another step up on the ladder, not simply making the current L99 weapons better.
    Because the lesser versions of these weapons still take more effort than anything currently in adoulin so far and probably more than anything they will release in the near future. Because why do you want them to suck? just so you can say "HA HA!" at people? Cuz that's what it sounds like. It sounds like you just want to tell people they can't have nice things.
    (0)

Yur right dude! It's a 95 weapon! So it should either take like 5 minutes and one NM Kill to get, or it should be much more powerful than it is. Otherwise something is completely out of whack. If you haven't made that connection yet then may god have mercy on your simple widdle mind. Stop acting like you don't understand why people are pissed that they put mad work and money into things that got trashed for no reason. You do understand. Nobody is buying the "Hai guyz... why so sad panda?!?" act.
    Hmm... I like how you said that you could buy a better weapon *with bayld* than the 85-95 versions of weapons. Before Adoulin came out, I could buy a better weapon (or farm one up) than the 85-90 versions of REMs with GIL. I don't see your point of how a 95 weapon should suddenly get its stats upgraded. There's a way to get the ultimate version of it. Upgrade it to 99. Quit your bald-headed hume whining and save it for when the actual (read: final) progression of the REM comes out.

If you don't like not having an uber REM, then quit until it is up to your satisfaction. Once you can get the uber version, then come back. Vs. other weapons of its level (read 95), how do the 95 REMs stack up? Are they top tier for 95? Yes?

My "simple widdle mind" understands the fact that level 99 REM owners are rightfully pissed that their weapons got trashed. That was addressed and will get fixed... My "simple widdle mind" cannot comprehend though, the idea of the level 95 versions getting an upgrade alongside them. Methinks you've spent too much time outside in the northlands without a had baldie, for your brain must have frozen and fallen out. Or are you too upset that you can't play the game well enough, and want a free upgrade to the weapon that YOU HAVEN'T EVEN FINISHED MAKING.

I love how you're jumping on the *outraged that my REM sucks now* bandwagon, hoping to get a quick upgrade from it without having to completely upgrade it.
    (0)

PS... Your entitlement is showing.
    (2)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Hmm... I like how you said that you could buy a better weapon *with bayld* than the 85-95 versions of weapons. Before Adoulin came out, I could buy a better weapon (or farm one up) than the 85-90 versions of REMs with GIL. I don't see your point of how a 95 weapon should suddenly get its stats upgraded. There's a way to get the ultimate version of it. Upgrade it to 99. Quit your bald-headed hume whining and save it for when the actual (read: final) progression of the REM comes out.
    Yo mamma!! Ooooohhhh... My bald headed hume just pwned you kid! Seriously though, your insults are lame.

They just upgraded about a hundred different pieces of gear in exactly the same way. Don't like it? Don't use any adoulin gear then. Wouldn't wanna be a Hypocrite right?

If you don't like not having an uber REM, then quit until it is up to your satisfaction. Once you can get the uber version, then come back. Vs. other weapons of its level (read 95), how do the 95 REMs stack up? Are they top tier for 95? Yes?
    You're confusing iLevel with the level that an item can be equipped. Furthermore, there's no reason why the stats on literally any item in the game can't be changed regardless of levels or why the level of items cant be changed regardless of power, or why I level can't be added to any item for that matter. Also, level 51 ele / chatoyant staves say hi, so this stuff about being apropriately powered for the level is nonsense in general. You're just arguing because you like telling people No. You really have nothing here.

My "simple widdle mind" understands the fact that level 99 REM owners are rightfully pissed that their weapons got trashed. That was addressed and will get fixed... My "simple widdle mind" cannot comprehend though, the idea of the level 95 versions getting an upgrade alongside them.
    Maybe it's because you don't have any. Maybe it's because you like to argue. Or maybe it's because you aren't smart. I don't really care because you have no logical basis beyond "The number 99 is cooler than the number 95".

Methinks you've spent too much time outside in the northlands without a had baldie, for your brain must have frozen and fallen out.
    Oh yeah, well "Your face" ...

Do your parent's know you are on the internet?

Or are you too upset that you can't play the game well enough, and want a free upgrade to the weapon that YOU HAVEN'T EVEN FINISHED MAKING.
    Play the game well enough? You can buy all this stuff from bazaars. You're a special snowflake.

I love how you're jumping on the *outraged that my REM sucks now* bandwagon, hoping to get a quick upgrade from it without having to completely upgrade it.
    I already have weapons that are better than these will be.

PS... Your entitlement is showing.
    Yep, I'm entitled to the world and everything in it chico. What now?
    (1)

They just upgraded about a hundred different pieces of gear in exactly the same way. Don't like it? Don't use any adoulin gear then. Wouldn't wanna be a Hypocrite right?
    ATTENTION INTERNET: We changed the definition of "Exactly." It will henceforth be known that when we say "exactly," we mean "similar."

Seriously dude? Exactly the same way? So they took level 80-95 gear and made it level 99? And then put an ilvl on it? Please inform me which pieces of gear.

You're confusing iLevel with the level that an item can be equipped. Furthermore, there's no reason why the stats on literally any item in the game can't be changed regardless of levels or why the level of items cant be changed regardless of power, or why I level can't be added to any item for that matter. Also, level 51 ele / chatoyant staves say hi, so this stuff about being apropriately powered for the level is nonsense in general. You're just arguing because you like telling people No. You really have nothing here.

Maybe it's because you don't have any. Maybe it's because you like to argue. Or maybe it's because you aren't smart. I don't really care because you have no logical basis beyond "The number 99 is cooler than the number 95".
    Or: you must be this level to equip this item. Works the same way as "You must be this tall to ride this ride."

Play the game well enough? You can buy all this stuff from bazaars. You're a special snowflake.

I already have weapons that are better than these will be.

Please tell me how you'd fix everything and refund everyone's time and effort they put in for bringing their weapons up to 99 if, as you so put it, "It's a 95 weapon! So it should either take like 5 minutes and one NM Kill to get, or it should be much more powerful than it is."
    (0)

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast