Character
    Helldemon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

Effect filter for Wyvern

I'm pretty much asking for a filter to hide the animation of when the dragoon's wyvern uses healing breath, elemental breaths or remove breaths. My delve ls never allows me to call my wyvern out because they stun the monsters by looking for the animation and our wyvern has the exact same animation.

It sucks not being able to use my wyvern in endgame events, hurting my damage in the process plus it just feels weird w/o him. It would be great if you were able to figure out a way to filter just the wyvern's animations so people that wanted to could turn them off.
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Your stunners shouldn't have any issues unless positioning is bad and your wyvern is blocking their view of the NM.
    (2)

And regardless, stun-bots ignore animations.
    (1)

Character
    Helldemon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    Your stunners shouldn't have any issues unless positioning is bad and your wyvern is blocking their view of the NM.
    On small mobs it can be a problem and if the mob has knock-back/gets moved as well. I shouldn't have to spend 10-15 seconds positioning my wyvern every time he gets in the way. My ls usually just makes me dismiss it during delve megaboss runs.
    (0)