Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Character
    Kitanashia
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    its delayed because the head moogle lost his mog sack full of prizes and is currently on the lookout for it o_o, that is what I'm choosing to believe XD
    (2)
    Try to have fun or it isn't worth playing

Character
    Valiona
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    i'm actually very thankful for SE postponing the event til a later date because it gives me a chance to do the event on my original account in a couple days that was stolen from me 5 years ago. it will be the best "welcome Back to Vana'diel" ever. <3 Thank you SE!!
    (1)

Character
    Zyrs
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    It's possible that they realized that 1 prize attempt per square-enix account does not mean 1 prize attempt per player, or are my wife and I the only people who have more than one POL id on a square-enix account?
    (2)
    "Okay, I wonder what THIS button does?"

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Youmukon View Post
    Greetings everyone,

Please accept my apologies for the last minute announcement. The VanaFest Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway has been slightly postponed. As of now, we cannot yet confirm the start date, but it will be coming soon! Please be patient until we release further details on the event start time.

Thanks again for your patience and your understanding.
    So basically, everyone who's not from japan gets screwed from having an event on time (if we are even getting an event)

Quote Originally Posted by Yarly View Post
    Lies, everyone knows the instant that PS2 support is dropped, FFXI will look better than Tera/Aion/FFXIV/etc. and play better because all the events will suddenly be amazingly fun. Also global warming will be eliminated. Right?
    I'd like to see ffxi be reworked. But lets face it, SE is not gonna drop ps2 support or fix it up. I mean they JUST expanded the minimum requirement to 19 gb's for the system.

I think by the time they decide to drop support for ps2, ffxiv will be an actual game to be played on and nobody will care for ffxi anyways.
    (0)

Character
    Jirachi
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Maybe this maintenance is adding the gobbiebag NPC? :O i just know i want the creepy moogle stuff and i be waiting for 3 days now! I cant wait for them to release it =3 Lets all play the waiting game without yelling at SE, or they will lower our chances of winning! (possibly) ;O
    (0)
    Proud Long Time Player! Attempting to 100% The Game!
    (Only 1 Relic 1 Mythic and 1 Empyrean is required for my 100%)

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jirachi View Post
    Maybe this maintenance is adding the gobbiebag NPC? :O i just know i want the creepy moogle stuff and i be waiting for 3 days now! I cant wait for them to release it =3 Lets all play the waiting game without yelling at SE, or they will lower our chances of winning! (possibly) ;O
    Nah. It's been stated it'll be delivered via delivery box. Besides the maintenance is to resolve the listed known issues that couldn't be resolved from the lastest version update.

(but a gobbiebag npc would be nice lol)
    (2)

Character
    Jirachi
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladynamine View Post
    Nah. It's been stated it'll be delivered via delivery box. Besides the maintenance is to resolve the listed known issues that couldn't be resolved from the lastest version update.

(but a gobbiebag npc would be nice lol)
    ah, Note to self: Stop imagining things. Secondary note to self: before post check Website.
    Thanks
    (0)
    Proud Long Time Player! Attempting to 100% The Game!
    (Only 1 Relic 1 Mythic and 1 Empyrean is required for my 100%)

Character
    Jeopardy
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    just face it ps2 is junk now, and maybe you need to upgrade.
    (3)

Character
    Darklordsidius
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by jeopardy View Post
    just face it ps2 is junk now, and maybe you need to upgrade.
    The PS2 version isn't junk, it works great and looks great on an SDTV. I play on my PS2, PS3, 2 Xbox's and 3 PC's and having my PS2 version is a nice option when I wanna Play my PS3 or Xbox games while using Skype on my PC, allowing me to do 3 things at once. Although, if you look on the new expansion packs website, it says at the bottom... Systems Supported: Xbox 360 & PC. There seems to be no PS2 support for the new expansion.
    (0)
    It is a quiet thing to fall..... but it is far more terrible to admit it!

Character
    Taruina
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by darklordsidius View Post
    The PS2 version isn't junk, it works great and looks great on an SDTV. I play on my PS2, PS3, 2 Xbox's and 3 PC's and having my PS2 version is a nice option when I wanna Play my PS3 or Xbox games while using Skype on my PC, allowing me to do 3 things at once. Although, if you look on the new expansion packs website, it says at the bottom... Systems Supported: Xbox 360 & PC. There seems to be no PS2 support for the new expansion.
    you know you can run skype and even netflix while playing ffxi
    (0)

Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast