Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

><)))°3

Quote Originally Posted by Ashay View Post
    I really hope that WHM gets Banish IV and Banishga III by Lv.100, at least.
    Well now wouldn't that be quite the tease. ^^;
    (1)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Mystina
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Well i'm sure you meant level 99..as we are not getting level 100, (remember every other Final fantasy game?)
    (0)

Character
    Ashay
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    Well i'm sure you meant level 99..as we are not getting level 100, (remember every other Final fantasy game?)
    Actually, Final Fantasy VIII did allow players to level to 100. I specifically mentioned Lv.100 because it'd be really silly for them to increase the maximum level to 99 instead of 100. It just doesn't make sense to add a four level increase after they've been adding them as five level increases.
    (1)

Character
    Bubeeky
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 92
    Actually, it makes perfect sense....first off, they said the new max level was going to be 99...second, don't you want us to be immune to those retarded attacks that petrify us or w/e just because we're a multiple of level 5? Especially when the creature in question is like lvl 30 where we're level 90...basically punishing us for being the wrong level. Not that it makes the mobs in question any serious threat mind you, it's just really irritating to me.
    (1)
    Love life, dare to dream, and LIVE ON PURPOSE!
    Also make sure to beat up any evil elvaans along the way, as we all know tarus are the ultimate race.

Character
    Ashay
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubeeky View Post
    Actually, it makes perfect sense....first off, they said the new max level was going to be 99...second, don't you want us to be immune to those retarded attacks that petrify us or w/e just because we're a multiple of level 5? Especially when the creature in question is like lvl 30 where we're level 90...basically punishing us for being the wrong level. Not that it makes the mobs in question any serious threat mind you, it's just really irritating to me.
    My only point is that it's inconsistent to the previous level cap increases over the course of the last year. Yes, it would prevent Lv.5 Petrify from ever being a problem again, but that's only one example of how Lv.100 could be bad. Lv.50 sub jobs would be more beneficial than Lv.49, obviously. For example, Resist Petrify III is RDM's Lv.50 job trait. I'd of course prefer it if WHM got Banish IV and Banishga III now, rather than by Lv.99.
    (2)

Character
    Bubeeky
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 92
    meh...99 feels more final to me.
    (0)
    Love life, dare to dream, and LIVE ON PURPOSE!
    Also make sure to beat up any evil elvaans along the way, as we all know tarus are the ultimate race.

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

><)))°¿

Yeah, the maximum will be 99, and it is more about technical limitations actually than anything else (if I remember right, could easily be wrong though). Maybe in some Distant Worlds, we could be 100 one day.

Probably not... but that's just my guess. ^^
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Player
    Maybe I'll get a spell that I'll want to cast exactly twice before this month is done. Maybe I'll get a spell that I'll want to cast exactly twice in six months from now.

Somehow, I can't bring myself to care which way it goes. I've never felt the burning need for a less MP efficient version of Stone I/II/III/IV as a White Mage.
    (0)

Banish IV and Banishga III, for which an implementation timetable has yet to be determined, have received a lot of attention. But Curaga V, which has been a bit lacking, has been adjusted and the enmity gained has been lowered.

The updated data is now reflected on the Test Server, so please check out Curaga V's latest effects.
    (3)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Character
    Maestrel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Any plan on adjusting Sacrosanctity (Lv. 95)? it's disapointing how it works, and I can't really find it usefull at all. You use it, and the next magic damage you take it'll wear off, with a recast of 10min... On mobs who spam spell/tp move who did a lot of damage it won't help a lot :s
    I was hoping for a ja who will works with bar spell, something like increase the magic defense for a set amount of time (5min for 10min recast?), you can lower the effect, who seems powerfull (at least on the mob I test it, I take only 1/4 of the damage (109 dmg in place of 438, same number for the 3 test I did).

And or change the help message, because " Enhances magic defense for party members within area of effect." don't really reflect what it did.
    (2)

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast