Page 132 of 297 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2962
    Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    They already gave us a workaround w/ the 119III AG upgrades. It is much simpler to farm PBR rocks than riftdross, and odds are good that going the new route will be cheaper as well if you prefer to go the buying route vs farming yourself.
    That doesn't work for non weapons
    (0)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    I
    The Denali set isn't going to be pet heavy or THF DNC COR will be EXTREMELY PISSED. So seriously, put BST back on the Askar set.
    So while I was a little off on the exact set (and totally didn't think they'd do smn too lol) totally called putting pup and bst together for more pet stats
    (0)

Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Yeah, no one ever expected this to happen. SMN BST on the same gear. Too bad it's pretty terrible as far as even ambuscade goes.

They're gonna HAVE to add some more "pet" on there to get people to care even a little bit about ambu this month, especially after how easy last month was and how grindy this month will be.

BTW: thanks. and you're welcome for the suggestion. Now listen to the rest of the issues I still have with the game, and we might make some progress.

QOL change I'd love to see having done this a shitload of times; Change Guild points so we can get 5~7k a day no matter what item it is... or allow us to turn in any item for a set number of points up to a higher maximum. Guild points are still really grindy for no real reason. The days when you can only get 2k points for 50 items are really unreasonable.
    (0)
    Last edited by Vae; 11-10-2016 at 05:15 PM.

Player
    Yeah, no one ever expected this to happen. SMN BST on the same gear. Too bad it's pretty terrible as far as even ambuscade goes.

They're gonna HAVE to add some more "pet" on there to get people to care even a little bit about ambu this month, especially after how easy last month was and how grindy this month will be.

BTW: thanks. and you're welcome for the suggestion. Now listen to the rest of the issues I still have with the game, and we might make some progress.
    Guild Point turn-in caps have been tripled in the Nov update. No changes in amount of points per trade-in though, so those "50 items per day" days are now "150 items per day" ^^;;; I am quite happy that my cap for today is just under 20k GP even if I have to wade thru a few more synths daily.

Does seem a lil lopsided against primarily consumable crafts like cooking/alchemy in a way, but the extra number of required synths per day should be offset in mat cost compared to durable crafts normally. You can also always lobby for the items to be added as synergy recipes XD Higher yields + 0% risk of mat loss = Fewer synths required for enough to cap at least.
    (0)

Character
    Rydal
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    That is why I suggested tagging new perks to the old flavor-only KIs from ROV, including reducing the recharge time on stones. I don't see a game design or implementation reason for nixxing the idea, and it would reduce the artificial timesink/roadblock looming in the way of players who want to work on Empyrean weapons or farm their own reforging materials. There really doesn't seem to be any reason for the timers to be the only constraint on completing the content at this point, especially given the easily accessible large quantities available from Ambuscade now. I believe we should have an equally viable choice whether we want to spend our time farming VW or Ambuscade.
    I think this is definitely a good option and any help on the matter is better than nothing but I was simply saying that to say it's even for everyone is not true. Plenty of people who were around during VW's height of popularity either already have their weapon, have made it when the updates occurred earlier this year and have enough for a second or 3rd, or have thousands of stones that can be used for multiple weapons or one weapon and millions of gil for something else. These players can still spam ambuscade, still do high level content for rewards and basically double their earnings. This isn't even. I understand there's not much that can be done about this and I don't really mean to complain if it sounds that way because I have accepted this as the reality and have made measures to combat this on my own character. But don't say it's even because it's not. Not when I have 300 stones on one character and someone else has over 3000 on many characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Afania View Post
    Well legendary weapon isn't meant to be made in short amount of time solo. There are multiple ways to accomplish an empyrean or make a 2nd empyrean without solo VW...

A lot of group activities in this game could accomplish same level of gil/hr as solo spam VW for days. This is a MMO, people who only want to solo spam lv 99 content repeatly shouldn't be able to accomplish a legendary as fast as those who play group activities IMO.
    I never mentioned soloing an empyrean or getting it in a short time, which is what actually happens when people have huge masses of stones. Empyreans should be soloable at this point when the content is over 20 levels under what the standard is today. Funnily enough, EVERY other legendary weapon can be solo'd and done in a relatively short amount of time, barring an Ergon weapon or Aeonics. Anyone can farm a Relic in 2 weeks of doing Dyna twice a day. Mythic takes more work and dedication, but can be done in maybe 2 months or less. Ergons can be solo'd but it takes many months to get the Coalitions to Legend. VW and Abyssea aren't group content anymore. Yes, we can do group content to get gil and outright buy the materials, but sadly, that's not always a readily available option. I spam Ambuscade and try to do group content as much as possible because as you said, this is an MMO. I find myself soloing 85% of the time if I'm not standing in town yelling for a party. You and I are on the same server and we've done content together before so you know how it is. Being able to spam VW solo should be an option for when people can't do group content. You can spam Dyna and Salvage now so why is VW a big difference? The difference is voidstones are literally free. I can get HMP and rifts for free by farming myself rather than farming millions of gil and using it on them over another item that may not be farmable (HQ craft items, other itmes for legendary weapons).
    (0)

Player
    At least you guys can work toward your legendary weapons, try being a carrier RUN or GEO who started recently. ;-;
    (0)

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rydal View Post
    Anyone can farm a Relic in 2 weeks of doing Dyna twice a day. Mythic takes more work and dedication, but can be done in maybe 2 months or less. Ergons can be solo'd but it takes many months to get the Coalitions to Legend. VW and Abyssea aren't group content anymore. Yes, we can do group content to get gil and outright buy the materials, but sadly, that's not always a readily available option. I spam Ambuscade and try to do group content as much as possible because as you said, this is an MMO. I find myself soloing 85% of the time if I'm not standing in town yelling for a party. You and I are on the same server and we've done content together before so you know how it is. Being able to spam VW solo should be an option for when people can't do group content. You can spam Dyna and Salvage now so why is VW a big difference? The difference is voidstones are literally free. I can get HMP and rifts for free by farming myself rather than farming millions of gil and using it on them over another item that may not be farmable (HQ craft items, other itmes for legendary weapons).
    It's not really fair to compare the difficulty of VW/empyrean and dyna/relic considering most of the empyrean weapons are more powerful than relics. Some of the empyrean weapons are extremely powerful, and it doesn't require assult/nyzul/plasm like mythic/ergon, thus it only makes more sense that empyreans are more expensive than other weapons.

Plenty of people have been asking for easier VW in the past but we all know that means empyrean would be cheaper in the end, thus decreasing the value of this weapon class.

Oh and btw, a fully upgraded mythic cost 280m(30000x6000+10000x10000) and nyzul assult, a fully upgraded relic cost 150m, a fully upgraded empy cost 300m(1500x100000+1,000,000x60+10000x9000)If you can make 150m for a relic in 2 weeks that means you make 10m a day, therefore you should be able to finish an empy in a month.

If you can make a mythic in 2 months, that means you can make close to 5m a day, therefore you can also finish an empy in 2 months.

I mean, what's so bad about making empy when you can farm dyna/salvage for gil then buy HMP? They are literally the same.
    (1)

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Supply of HMP/rift stuff isn't infinite, supply of dynamis currency generally is.
    There usually isn't enough HMP's/rift stuff on a server at any given time to finish an emp 90-99.
    (0)
    Last edited by Shiyo; 11-13-2016 at 03:36 PM.

Player
    Any plan to reduce the reive waiting period?

It gets a bit annoying when you accidentally walk and it locks you for 5 minutes.

At least it would be good to separate clear the way reives with the lair ones.
    (2)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Supply of HMP/rift stuff isn't infinite, supply of dynamis currency generally is.
    There usually isn't enough HMP's/rift stuff on a server at any given time to finish an emp 90-99.
    It's usually pretty close though since ambuscade. I'm not on an exactly high population server and there are generally 20-30 stacks of hmp up on the at a time with several stacks sold a day and bunch in bazaars. Rift is usually a little harder outside of campaign but usually enough to be able to get it in a couple of days unless you are me if you check bazaars too... which if you start buying before you have made all your gil for it isn't anything.
    (0)

Page 132 of 297 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 ... LastLast