Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player

It's time to add phoenix down. (spoilers)

I'm sure when our feathered friend bit the proverbial big one, the feathers went flying. We've even got some feathers out there... Where's the phoenix down? This is the largest hole in the FFXI universe.
    (0)

Why is your name Dallas now instead of Hordcori? or Hordcoru?
    (0)

http://www.twitch.tv/wish12oz
    http://www.youtube.com/user/r5n/videos

Character
    Alerith
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    (1)

Player
    I am aware, as I'm sure are you, that none of those are Phoenix down. Phoenix down always casts Raise, not Reraise. FFXI lacks the ability to use item X on another player.
    (0)

Player
    In the FFXI universe, the down of Phoenix is so fine that it quickly broke down into a sort of dust. Smaller than dust, actually. A barely visible particle.

This down was carried by the winds of Vana'diel. Some people breathed it in and contracted Phoenix Downs Syndrome. Some of those people post on this very board.
    (27)

6. 01-28-2012 07:59 AM
    Reason
    No comment

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas View Post
    I am aware, as I'm sure are you, that none of those are Phoenix down. Phoenix down always casts Raise, not Reraise. FFXI lacks the ability to use item X on another player.
    Actually, it doesn't lack that ability. There are items you can use on other players. Example: Catholicon.
    (1)

Player
    yes, but not whilst KO'd
    (0)

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    In the FFXI universe, the down of Phoenix is so fine that it quickly broke down into a sort of dust. Smaller than dust, actually. A barely visible particle.

This down was carried by the winds of Vana'diel. Some people breathed it in and contracted Phoenix Downs Syndrome. Some of those people post on this very board.
    that made my day thank you so much
    (1)

Character
    Tamoa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post

I love you.
    (3)

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Actually, it doesn't lack that ability. There are items you can use on other players. Example: Catholicon.
    Or signet staves. The coding exists. I believe they once said they didn't want to add an item like this to prevent zerging. Which is moot, these days, but y'know.
    (3)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast