Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Hello, there! Thank you all for your concern on this issue. I understand the frustrations that accompany these errors with that game. I have closed a similar thread and directed other users here. If you have additional concerns or are still suffering from the same issue, please make a post that includes the following information:
    *ISP
    *Connection Type
    *System Specs

We're working with the dev team to root out the source of the problem and get it fixed for all of you.

You may see that several of the posts on this thread have been removed. These posts discussed modification of game files, which is a violation of the forum guidelines, and the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn User Agreement. In addition, i would like to remind you that downloading files from unknown sources can put your computer—and your account—at risk.

Thank you again for your continued patience and your willingness to help each other.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jeral Ba'ken
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    Hey,

So this has started happening to me. I've been playing since launch day relatively problem free (queues and other things notwithstanding) and have been thoroughly enjoying the game, playing pretty much every day. I logged on this morning and started playing, and the game was super laggy, causing me to die quite often in battles I wouldn't normally have any trouble with. I didn't have any other activity going on on my connection, so I was understandably annoyed and decided to re-start my computer to see if it would help.

After re-starting my computer, i went to open the launcher and it failed to open and I started to get this exact error. Naturally I googled it and found a bunch of threads on various forums giving out the same information in this thread. Replace to boot folder, un-tick read only, run as administrator etc. Nothing worked. I'm really confused as to why this happened. I haven't downloaded anything, installed anything new, updated my pc or anything for weeks and the game had been running perfectly fine until an hour or so ago. I'm really annoyed and frustrated. I just tried an uninstall and re-install but I'm still receiving the same error as I launch so I can't even get to a point where I can re-download to files to play the game. I really can't understand how this could happen out of the blue with no system-side changes made.

I'm not sure how any of this will help, but here it is anyway:
    *ISP: Telstra Australia
    *Connection Type: Telstra ADSL2+
    *System Specs: Windows 7 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i5-3570K CPU @ 3.4GHz, 4Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti

Please helpppppp.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zova Zot
    World
    Tiamat
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 37
    ISP: Orcon
    Type: ADSL2+
    Specs: Win7x64, Q9550, 8gb, gtx570

Same issue for a few days now, none of the stuff in this thread help.
    TBH though I don't really care that much, probably just let my sub lapse :P
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jeral Ba'ken
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by dcye View Post
    Hey,

So this has started happening to me. I've been playing since launch day relatively problem free (queues and other things notwithstanding) and have been thoroughly enjoying the game, playing pretty much every day. I logged on this morning and started playing, and the game was super laggy, causing me to die quite often in battles I wouldn't normally have any trouble with. I didn't have any other activity going on on my connection, so I was understandably annoyed and decided to re-start my computer to see if it would help.

After re-starting my computer, i went to open the launcher and it failed to open and I started to get this exact error. Naturally I googled it and found a bunch of threads on various forums giving out the same information in this thread. Replace to boot folder, un-tick read only, run as administrator etc. Nothing worked. I'm really confused as to why this happened. I haven't downloaded anything, installed anything new, updated my pc or anything for weeks and the game had been running perfectly fine until an hour or so ago. I'm really annoyed and frustrated. I just tried an uninstall and re-install but I'm still receiving the same error as I launch so I can't even get to a point where I can re-download to files to play the game. I really can't understand how this could happen out of the blue with no system-side changes made.

I'm not sure how any of this will help, but here it is anyway:
    *ISP: Telstra Australia
    *Connection Type: Telstra ADSL2+
    *System Specs: Windows 7 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i5-3570K CPU @ 3.4GHz, 4Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti

Please helpppppp.
    Okay it fixed itself. Phew!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jeral Ba'ken
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    Okay now it's happening again D:

Bump.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Archcentury Mesury
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 14
    same issue since sept 10. after that day I can't pass form that crappy "unable to complete version check, I have openend ports, clean my Pc, reseting my router, direct connection, and nothing. :/ I am thinking on this like a kind of money waste. I just cancelled my sub. WOuld be the next patch fix it? I hope they can give us some free time being affected by this error thing. sorry for my bad english.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hobrain White
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 32
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliesin View Post
    Some things that can solve the problem:
    1. Uncheck the case "Read Only" in the Properties of your Square-Enix and My Games/Final Fantasy XIV: ARR folders
    2. Run as administrator
    3. Use compatiblity mode to XP.

That worked for me last time I had this problem. But that's still a shame we have to go through this to update every time, and since the beginning of beta tests.
    can't believe it worked... thank u sir, thanks a lot
    i just did step NO1 and it worked
    god bless u... now i can finally have fun
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Master Puck
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Funny, this starts happening 1 day before my free time runs out.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    The Fear
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    Ugh I just got this today (was fine last night) and none of the fixes seem to work. Error [30605][504]
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tal' Iesin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobrain View Post
    can't believe it worked... thank u sir, thanks a lot
    i just did step NO1 and it worked
    god bless u... now i can finally have fun