Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    Greetings,

First off, I want to make it clear that all of our version 1.0 players are extremely important to us, as is rectifying any issues where they did not receive their Beta Test invites. The Support Center team has been working throughout the day to handle as many cases as possible.

If you've submitted a report but have not yet received a response, I want to assure you the team is on top of it. We're working hard to ensure that all outstanding cases are handled before the start of the next test.

We haven't found any hard evidence as to why users did not receive their codes in the first place as our system shows them as sent out properly. I know my first post contained the simplest solutions (checking spam, ensuring your email address is up to date) and I'm glad I was able to at least see one person saying that was the cause. For those saying that they receive all of SE's other promotion-related emails, please note that it could be from a different sender (listed in my first post) and not the same as the promotional mail.

With that said, I'm sorry I don't have more of an update for you all, but I just want to stress that if you're a version 1.0 player, and have not received your code, please contact our Support Center as soon as possible so that we can assist you.

We thank you very much for your patience throughout this process and hope to get you into the Beta Test as soon as we can.
    (25)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Mexican Knight
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    so what do we email to get a key again? lol
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lealia Iscalta
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    Greetings,

First off, I want to make it clear that all of our version 1.0 players are extremely important to us, as is rectifying any issues where they did not receive their Beta Test invites. The Support Center team has been working throughout the day to handle as many cases as possible.......

....We thank you very much for your patience throughout this process and hope to get you into the Beta Test as soon as we can.
    Thank you for the update. It's always great just to hear something and I look forward to getting an e-mail from support.

And to others-- Please let us know when you hear something from support and when you submitted your ticket so that we can get an idea of where we all are in the 'line.'
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lucy Testarossa
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    maybe check your junk mail ???
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Delsus Highwind
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Just a heads up, the beta emails come from noreply@xmail.square-enix.com and the FFXIV newsletters come from ffxiv-newsletter@square-enix.com.

So if you are getting the newsletters in your inbox, check every day since the EN live letter in your spam folder.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hideka Valheim
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    Greetings,

First off, I want to make it clear that all of our version 1.0 players are extremely important to us, as is rectifying any issues where they did not receive their Beta Test invites. The Support Center team has been working throughout the day to handle as many cases as possible.

If you've submitted a report but have not yet received a response, I want to assure you the team is on top of it. We're working hard to ensure that all outstanding cases are handled before the start of the next test.

We haven't found any hard evidence as to why users did not receive their codes in the first place as our system shows them as sent out properly. I know my first post contained the simplest solutions (checking spam, ensuring your email address is up to date) and I'm glad I was able to at least see one person saying that was the cause. For those saying that they receive all of SE's other promotion-related emails, please note that it could be from a different sender (listed in my first post) and not the same as the promotional mail.

With that said, I'm sorry I don't have more of an update for you all, but I just want to stress that if you're a version 1.0 player, and have not received your code, please contact our Support Center as soon as possible so that we can assist you.

We thank you very much for your patience throughout this process and hope to get you into the Beta Test as soon as we can.
    your system is wrong bro... ive been spam checking my inbox and junk mail since Before P1 started, and not once has it ever been received under my 1.0 email
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hideka Valheim
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    did you guys happen to check what year the beta invites were sent out? perhaps your system is not including people who were in the origonal launch beta.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fiery Mojo
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by hideka View Post
    did you guys happen to check what year the beta invites were sent out? perhaps your system is not including people who were in the origonal launch beta.
    I've been in everything since the first wave of 1.0 alpha, so I don't think that's it.
    (0)
    FFXIV player since 1.0 alpha, and still pretty terrible at this game. Thank the Twelve it's not actually hard like FFXI.

Player
    Character
    Lucy Testarossa
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by hideka View Post
    i got mine on feb =)
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by lucytestarossa View Post
    maybe check your junk mail ???
    People did that days ago. Read the previous posts if you want to know whats going on please..
    (0)
    Last edited by Solace; 06-18-2013 at 11:19 PM.

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast